Inspire Selection employs highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. All of our consultants have been recruiting in the UAE for many years, as well as previously in their home countries.
- Manages and coordinates locally the implementation of Human Resources policies in the Region, including Compensation, Benefits, Organizational Development, Training, Recruitment and Selection, Global Trainee Program (GTP), Labor Relations and Personnel Administration ensuring compliance with global guidelines and local laws and regulations.
- Geographical scope: Nigeria, Ghana, Angola, Algeria.
- Main Responsibilities
- Maintains regular contact with Human Resources Regional Director and other regional and Corporate counterparts. Supports the definition of the medium / long term HR strategy for the region based on Business needs.
- Evaluates organizational structure and standardization within the Region ensuring job descriptions and evaluations are maintained for all company employees.
- Manages local application of Reward/ Compensation & Benefits policies in accordance with global guidelines to ensure external competitiveness, internal equity and performance reward.
- Oversees staffing activities, performance review process and University programs in line with the Global Trainee Program (Fresh graduates Program).
- Manages selection and recruiting practices in own region. Approves the annual recruitment plan.
- Define and execute the Talent Management in the region, including the performance appraisal process, career and development plans, identifying key talents within the region and providing input for global Talent management Process.
- Develops training policies according to global business strategies and quality standards. Ensures deployment of training initiatives for all employees.
- Directs the implementation of plans, policies and programs related to Human Resources management in the industrial plants to maintain satisfactory relations between management and organized labor.
- Supervises proper management of legal and labor issues related to personnel and contractors, including unions. Serves as a liaison between company and legal counsel
- Ensures consistency of practices between white and shop floor employees in the region.
- Ensures optimum organizational climate within the company, defining and deploying the Employees Engagement strategy.
- Complies with policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops own staff and manages HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms and procedures. Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to own area.
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role preferably at a Regional level In-depth knowledge and understanding of labor law and HR best practices
- Proven experience in Labor Relations/ Union Relations environment
- Experience in the O&G industry would be highly desirable
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics/ KPIs
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/540917 to apply for this job .