A small chops business in lekki phase 1 needs a manager to grow and expand the business. We seek to employ a competent candidate for this role
- Manages general business activities within the organization
- Managing costs
- Staffing Management
- Strategic business development
- Procurement and supplier management
- The manager will be responsible for the business performance of the business
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, employees, suppliers and relevant authorities
- Manage budget and introducing cost-effective methods of operation
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly business report including but not limited to financials, marketing, business development and process improvement reports
- Day to day management of all aspects of the business
- Promote and marketing the business
- Introduce and strategically implement business expansion
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly sales target
- Exceptional use of social media tools (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pintrest and Tumblr).
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- High level of demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- At least 3-5 years work experience as a manager or any experience in a leadership position
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must stay within the Island
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/540872 to apply for this job .