A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- New Business Development
- Work with the General Manager to develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports Company revenue and profitability targets
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Client Retention
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- BSc/BEng - Chemistry/Biochemistry or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years Selling Lubricants
- Not more than 45 years
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/540820 to apply for this job .