Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, MondelÄ'z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
Job Number: 1714796
- The Commercial HRBP, acts as a partner by providing the different functions in the commercial unit outstanding HR expertise and delivery related to talent management, succession planning, organizational changes, organizational development and engagement.
- He/she is the first point of contact for all HR related activities.
- Represent HR in local leadership team. Partners with the Country Leadership team and the Area HRD to deliver against functional HR goals, business goals and BU specific initiatives/projects in order to drive change programs in support of business strategies and initiatives.
- Key contact for the local Commercial organization. Build good contextual business knowledge of the population, the operation and the business agenda.
- Responsible for providing HR guidance to all BU employees on topics such as talent management (including succession planning & performance mgt), talent acquisition, compensation and benefits processes, training, employee relations and engagement activities.
- Works closely with the Talent & Organizational Effectiveness CoE( Centre of Excellence ) to support the business in capability development and talent management activities capitalizing already existing tools, or developing new ones if needed
- Executes standard HR processes for the local Organization; supports people managers with guidance, workshops and coaching. Examples: performance management, compensation & benefits, talent management and succession planning, employee relations, recruitment, L&D, etc.
- Executes organizational changes, including consultations with legal and labor law specialists and local plant labor union (if needed). Prepares communication on the changes. Ensures proper documentation is in place.
- Ensure all labour laws are adhered to and verify compliance and HR policies and practices are administered in a consistent and professional manner.
- Deliver HR projects. Responsible for sharing best practices, local external benchmarking.
- In this role you will have the benefit of working with a fast moving and international environment where you will get involved with interesting challenges on a daily basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or similar discipline
- Experience: at least 6+ years of HR experience in different areas
- Interpersonal savvy: strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. Effective influencer, able to work cross-functionally and with contacts at all levels in the organization
- People management & coaching skills
- Customer focus
- Change agility
- Strong communication skills, able to spot and frame issues to enable effective cross-functional decision making
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Drive for results
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
- Fluent in English
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/540814 to apply for this job .