Our company is an innovative and excellence-driven pharmaceutical marketing company in Nigeria. We are dedicated to improving Nigerian patients’ lives by bringing to the market, new and better healthcare and food products to help address the nation’s most pressing healthcare and nutrition needs.
We manage some of the leading brands in the pharmaceutical and healthcare market.
You Should Have:
- A contagious smile and outgoing personality
- Passion for education and the ability to let others learn by doing
- Strong communication skills with individuals and groups; no fear of public speaking
- The ability to translate product knowledge into sales through demonstration
- Flexible availability, including weekends
- Drive and contribute to Company’s Baby Nutrition brands market share and sales in the assigned area. Drive Company’s Baby Nutrition products in becoming credible leader in infant nutrition and trusted partner for HCPs.
- Build productive Health Care Professional (HCP) partnership taking responsibility for HCP Education and Engagement. Show success even with critical HCP by using outstanding technical knowledge and expertise in handling objection. Proactively support in identifying new HCP to build long-term relationship with.
- Periodical visits to HCP's in hospitals, health clinics, private clinics and private hospitals to educate HCP on company’s products.
- With the appropriate level of scientific/commercial argumentation and relationship development, convince HCP's to recommend or prescribe our products and brands.
- Ensure all doctors/HCP/KOL receive the right message, information, clinical studies and samples.
- Conduct group meetings for HCP's and suggest speakers for round tables/events.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing and Midwifery.
- 2 years' experience in promoting baby care products.
- Baby products market knowledge.
- Professional sales qualification is an added advantage.
- Fluency in written/spoken English.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/540789 to apply for this job .