Hedmee Company Limited is a complete print solutions company. We are a preferred supplier of secured print solutions to both private and public sectors. Our clients include but are not limited to the manufacturing, entertainment and education sectors, as well as government agencies in Nigeria and a host of African countries.
- Interview sources, including on-site engineers, programmers and product developers, to gain an in-depth understanding of our products, services and business solutions
- Create, edit and revise customer-facing materials, in-house correspondence and technical documentation
- Create press releases to coincide with each new product or service release, as well as company milestones and special events
- Contribute articles to local and regional publications on a weekly basis, on a variety of topics related to our industry, current events and local business developments
- Assist with script-writing for brief television and radio spots, supplying technical details and verifying that our products and services are accurately represented
- Collaborate with other teams, including management, product design and engineering, to ensure cohesive branding and public relations
- Consult on public relations projects, creation of marketing materials and product user guides
- Develop original content and revise previously published business materials, including product and service guides, direct mail campaign materials and business-to-business presentation materials
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other duties as determined by the Management.
- Minimum academic qualification: Candidate should possess a Degree in English, Journalism or Mass Communication, or in a related field. Prior work experience in a related role (eg, as a technical writer or copywriter) and sound understanding of Microsoft Office are an added advantage. In addition, applicant should possess the following personal attributes:
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- First-rate organizational skills and attention to detail
- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm
Please note that:
The close proximity of applicant’s residence to Ikeja is an added advantage. Applicants not resident in Lagos State need not apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/540787 to apply for this job .