We require the services of a qualified and experienced candidate for this position.
DIRECT REPORT: Executive Director
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: All Employees, facilitators, Visitors, Vendors, external organisations,
- The Executive Director Entrepreneurship Promotions Academy is the most senior and busiest executive of the two organizations she . She manages the Educational and business operations, plans market and development strategy and is accountable to the board of directors. The Personal Assistant (PA) will provide support services. This is a very important role; the PA takes care of administrative and other duties, freeing the Executive Director to focus on managing the organization. The PA will be sharing much of the pressure and long hours of the Executive Director’s Job.
- Reporting directly to the ED, the Personal Assistant provides Personal support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Personal Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the ED. The Personal Assistant also oversees special projects.
- The Personal Assistant will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Personal Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the chairman
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising Seminars for wealthyu members, Events and Conferences
- Booking appointments with the wealth coach for premium members, sending them all entitlements due to them on time.
- Increasing the number of premium members this is to make the wealthyu club self-sustaining
- Ensuring that premium members pay their renewal subscriptions on time
- Getting sponsors/donors for the McPherson university meeting set targets
- Reminding the chairman of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients, collating and filing expenses
- Telephone and internet subscriptions are up to date as at when due
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the chairman such as conducting research and filling of forms
- Perform other duties as may be required by the chairman or the administrator.
- Minimum Bsc or BA in any discipline.
KNOWLEDGE & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 2 - 3 years Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Ability to multi – task
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions stamina and dedication
- A knowledge of MS – Office Software
NB: Candidate should live preferably on the island
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/540763 to apply for this job .