ValueFronteira - Our client an internationally reputed civil engineering company, is seeking the services of experienced candidates to fill the position below:
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, or other topographical or geologic data.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Provide technical advice to industrial or managerial personnel regarding design, construction, or program modifications or structural repairs.
- Must hold a Master's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Must possess a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in pavement design and prospecting for and testing of road construction materials.
- Must have been responsible for the pavement design for at least two major road projects during the last 6 years.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's with the job of interest clearly stated in the email heading
- Interested candidates must be prepared to work in the West Africa sub-region and should satisfy the requirements set out above.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/540070 to apply for this job .