Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector. Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
- Responsible for safety and optimal safety and loss prevention design development for the project assigned to him with in major projects department and in particular for offshore mega project. Coordinates with various discipline engineers of the major projects.
- Responsible for assigned area of safety and loss prevention expertise and works closely with the Lead Facilities Engineer and other discipline engineers in specialty knowledge base development.
- Undertake safety and loss prevention concept optimization studies and ensures that the selected option is optimal, cost effective and environmentally compliant.
- Develop and implement project HSE strategy, philosophies and HSE plans; review and endorse various safety and loss prevention studies and reports (e.g. Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA),Fire and Exclusion Risk Analysis(FERA),Escape and Rescue Analysis (EERA) Fire and Gas detection system design, active and passive fire fighting and deluge system, SIMOPS etc), in coordination with Lead Engineer (Safety and Environment).
- Define safety and loss prevention engineering deliverables and Scope of Work (SOW).
- Participate in evaluating technical capabilities of contractors and vendors.
- Provide input to Project Design Basis, philosophies, specifications and Scope of Work for tender.
- Review and endorse detailed design specifications and drawings, submitted by Contractors and Consulting Engineers for compliance with Design Basis, Specifications, Codes, Standards and Industry Practices.
- Accountable to Head of Facilities Engineering for all aspects of Design Safety and Loss prevention engineering development in the project.
- Communicate and coordinate with the other team members to ensure alignment.
- Relevant Engineering discipline from of a recognized University; higher degree would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in safety and loss prevention engineering design for oil and gas major offshore and onshore projects.
- Familiar with Safety and loss prevention related international codes and standards.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539966 to apply for this job .