Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC) an international professional consultants specializes in the oil & gas industries, infrastructure & building and other services seeks to recruit a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Summary of Role
- Work with the Project Management team in measuring progress and assist in carrying out neutral financial checks on all site activities, Preparation of Minutes of Meetings and site report.
- HND, BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Professional Qualification i.e., MNSE, MNIQS, RQS, PMP.
- Min 12 years Quantity surveying experience in a Construction Project Environment.
- Ability to conduct studies of feasibility to estimate costs relating to materials, time and Labour.
- Ability to prepare financial statement in a format that conforms to international standard.
- Ability to perform risk, value management and cost control.
- Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports;
- Ability to maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
Skills and Competences:
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Ability to monitor and evaluate the work at the job site as a project.
- Overtime work hours
- Ability to comprehend the extensive work operations and schedules.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539931 to apply for this job .