Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC) are a group of professional individuals, who are competent and capable enough to help clients achieve their goals. Our professional consultants specializes in the oil & gas industries, infrastructure & building and other Services. Our experienced consultants offer services tailored to the technical, economic, and management needs of our clients.
Summary of Role
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution.
- Supports the Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the electrical groups at site.
- Preparation of Project Report for correct and Timely information for the Progress of work
- Performs other related duties as may be required by the Project Manager
- HND, BSc in Engineering or related field of study
- Professional Qualification i.e. COREN, MNSE, MNIQS, RQS, PMP.
- Min 12 years Electrical Engineering experience in a Construction Project Environment.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Assures quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
Skills and Competences:
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Project management and supervision skills
- Ability to monitor and evaluate the work at the job site as a project
- Overtime work hours
- Ability to comprehend the extensive work operations and schedules
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539929 to apply for this job .