Our client, a Private Power generation company is looking for a qualified and experienced candidate for the position of a Senior Manager, Internal Audit and Risk Management.
- Internal audit functions
- Develop an annual internal audit work plan
- Develop a risk-based audit programme
- Coordinate periodically the review and update of the company’s business processes.
- Carryout as part of the audit work plan, tests on the design and implementation of the internal controls and work towards its continuous improvement.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the internal control processes for improvement
- Carryout pre-payment audit.
- Carry out post-payment audits (This may include review of bank reconciliation statements, budgetary controls, spot checks on inventories, physical verification of Property Plant and Equipment etc)
- Coordinate the annual inventory count and report thereon.
- Coordinate the external audit activities.
- Coordinate Audit-related issues with regulators as may be required.
- Risk management audit functions
- Develop an annual risk management audit work plan
- Coordinate the annual review of the departmental risk registers.
- Carry out quarterly risk management audit and report thereon.
- Facilitate in the risk management training for staff.
- Carry out an annual evaluation on the implementation of annual risk management audit work plan.
- Management of the company’s related insurance policies.
- Facilitate timely submission of reports to regulators as applicable to various departments.
Qualification and Experience
- Academic qualification: Bachelor of Science degree.
- Professional qualification: Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Working experience: Not less than ten years working experience in related field.
- Age: Not more than 40 years.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision, certification in risk management in addition to international working exposure will be an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539914 to apply for this job .