Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a reputable Marine Services company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Our Client, is looking to hire an Operations Officer who will assist the Operations Coordinator in daily running of the organization.
Your responsibilities will include the following;
- Assist in ship-to-ship operations to ensure maximum business potential.
- Provide prompt feedback on operations on technical, administrative and logistics matters.
- Follow up on documentations and attend to agents request and enquires
- Monitor all local costs both fixed and variable to ensure the continuing profitability of the operations.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Undertake any other duties of a reasonable nature as required by management.
- Monitor the use of all equipment to ensure maximum utilisation.
- Ensure overdue payments are promptly chased with the client.
A suitable candidate must;
- Be Degree qualified.
- Have strong operational and logistics background
- Have strong knowledge of offshore Oil & Gas market
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have strong analytical skills
- He a team player
- Experience in a Marine Services Company will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format.)Stating the Job Title as subject of the mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539912 to apply for this job .