Ecobank delivers its services through three customer-focused business divisions: Consumer Banking, Commercial Banking and Corporate and Investment Banking.
Ecobank provides a dynamic environment where hard work, drive and passion for the African continent is rewarded by training and professional development.
Working with one of the leading organizations in Africa also offers a broader range of opportunities.
Ecobank provides a world-class multicultural and multilingual, high performing environment that allows people to excel and reach their potential.
The bank is committed to employing and retaining the best talent in Africa.
Diversity and inclusion are an integral part of the bank’s culture and strategy. Ecobank, by virtue of its geographical spread, is one of the most diversified groups in Africa in terms of its people.
Ecobank is an exciting place to build a career. Join us now and you won't regret it.
- To establish a strong market awareness of the Ecobank Youth banking proposition, and successfully drive the growth of the Youth banking business.
- This position is responsible for executing the Youth Banking strategy to grow the customer base and create customer stickiness for the long-term.
- Generate sustainable revenues from the Youth customer segment, with a specific focus on driving sales and service delivery through low-cost delivery channels.
- Business and Financial performance
- Drive a sustainable business capable of delivering consistent double digit customer acquisition growth rate over the next 5 years
- Identify and analyse business growth opportunities in the local market and develop appropriate strategies for capturing the market
- Manage the process around market sizing, competitive analysis and sales approach to drive consistent growth of the Youth customer segment
- Grow the deposit base of the segment with a specific focus on growing low-cost deposits
- Achieve cost income ratio targets of the business
- Conduct regular Business performance and profitability reviews.
- Customer Excellence
- Establish and sustain a customer-centric business culture in Youth Banking, leveraging on people and technology to ensure service excellence in the delivery of Youth products and service
- Develop appropriate “Youth-centric” products and services that will consistently engage the Youth customer segment
- Sustain a digital channel utilization ratio of 3:1 with a specific focus on Cards, Mobile and Web
- Ensure high customer satisfaction as measured and monitored through Customer feedback surveys and Net promoter score
- Leadership and people management
- Motivate and lead team to achieve consistent profitability through a clear process of target setting.
- Conduct regular people performance and productivity reviews and build healthy talent pipeline.
- Encourage and foster a congenial working environment to enable your team to achieve excellence through teamwork and operational efficiency.
- Ensure an agile and efficient workforce with right skills to meet strategic objectives
- Process, control and operational performance
- Promote high ethical and integrity standards, and establish a culture within Youth Banking that establishes and demonstrates the importance of controls
- Ensure there is a strong internal control system in place and monitor its adequacy and effectiveness
- Strategic initiatives
- Champion the delivery of sales and service to Youth Banking customers through avant-garde cutting-edge technology
- Lead strategic initiatives that will position Ecobank Youth Banking as the financial services provider of choice for the youth segment in the affiliate
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 4 years in banking or Fintech organization
- Sound business product development performance record
- Good Understanding of operations, technology and customer services as it enables the Youth banking business.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or related field of study.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes
- Clear understanding of the Youth Banking proposition
- Highly proficient in product design with a focus on youthful products
- Good management skills.
- Ability to establish direction and drive execution; excellent at delivering and owning results
- Strong social media marketing skills
- An understanding of the Agency banking model
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Technology savvy and very good global knowledge of electronic banking products and platforms.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539841 to apply for this job .