Build market position by identifying, developing and managing projects and opportunities in line with Alpha Bravos baseline objectives. Interface with government organizations to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- An MSc/MBA in Business, Economics or Engineering is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years active and successful business development experience in O&G industry.
- Minimum of 5 years overall working experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities particularly with International Oil Companies.
- Prepare effective proposals, presentations, demonstrations and sales tool on business development opportunities for management.
- Tenders management and “point of contact” liaison responsibilities at NIPEX, DPR, NAPIMS
- Establish and maintain a customer relations management database and develop good customer
- relationship by personal visits, phone calls, follow-ups, e-mails etc.
- Work with Management and internal teams to convert identified business opportunities and achieve targeted business goals.
- Respond to technical and functional queries of clients.
- Ensure timely payments of completed jobs are made.
- Maintain strong relationship with customers for future business growth
- Coordinate with General Manager in problem solving, resourcing and budgeting activities
- Keep up to date intelligence on competition activities and market share.
- Be involved in the development of yearly business plan
- Attend industry conferences, seminars and presentation
- Participate fully in the organisation's annual performance appraisal process
- Meet training requirements as per applicable matrix as communicated by management
Key Competencies required
- Positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Excellent presentation development and delivery skills
- Excellent Written, Verbal and Oral communication skills required
- Interpersonal skills with a strong customer and networking focus
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Contract negotiations and closing skills
- Must be a team player, resourceful and result-oriented
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Project Management Ability.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539797 to apply for this job .