Nectar Beauty Hub seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Marketing and sales officers are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. They also oversee the sales aspect of products for the company. It is a varied role that includes planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, product development, distribution, sponsorship, and
research. The work is challenging and fast-paced.
Typical work activities
Marketing and sales officers contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns. Tasks can involve:
Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Liaising with designers and printers
- Organizing photo shoots, if needed
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials; via different mediums not limited to online,
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions;
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship during exhibition
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Liaising with and answering inquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email;
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Collating and analyzing media coverage;
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes;
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization's website;
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook;
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Commissioning market research;
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives;
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Managing budgets;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting managers and other colleagues.
- Study sales record and prior company transactions.
- Complete sales purchases, including equipment, machines, goods, and services for companies.
- Find the highest quality goods possible by reading reviews and performing
- extensive research.
- Study current inventory levels and determine what is needed.
- Check machines to see if they need to be repaired or replaced and purchase
- equipment accordingly.
- Identify foreign and domestic suppliers and vendors.
- Ask vendors for promotional prices and incentives.
- Keep abreast of changes affecting both the supply of, and demand for, needed products and materials.
- Consider price, quality, availability, reliability, and technical support when choosing suppliers and merchandise.
- Have a working technical knowledge of the goods or services to be purchased. Place orders and ensure product is shipped according to deadlines.
- Purchase goods such as equipment and products used in the beauty, skin and hair industry for further processing or resale.
- Supervise groups of purchasing agents.
- Accept bids and offers through Internet.
- Negotiate and supervise supply contracts.
- Purchase goods directly from manufacturers or from other wholesale firms for resale to retail firms, commercial establishments, and other organizations.
- Determine which products will sell.
- Managing budgets and Maintaining statistical and financial records Planning
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Overseeing pricing and stock control
- Maximizing profitability and meeting sales targets
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Preparing promotional materials and displays
- Keeping and up to date and confidential sales client and salon list for Nectar Beauty Hub
- Attributes expected and relevant to all employees and positions at Nectar Beauty Hub.
A Nectar Beauty Hub employee must demonstrate the ability to:
- Analyze situations, Problem solving, evaluate alternatives, and implement solutions within standards (where applicable).
- Interpret guidelines and analyze factual information to adapt or modify processes in response to changing circumstances.
- Duties may require non-routine analysis, research and follow-through.
- May act as a resource to others to solve problems.
- Exercise ndependent judgment. Work affords significant opportunity to act independently on assigned tasks.
- Duties are performed under minimal supervision.
- Financial responsibility may include working within a budget to complete projects,
- Negotiating and contracting with vendors, assisting with budget
- Development, and meeting fundraising targets.
- Purchase equipment and supplies as provided for in budget.
- Work and communicate with a wide range of people – peers, vendors, the public,
- Staff members including program leadership, and others.
- Consistently demonstrate professional, positive, and approachable
- attitude/demeanor and discretion. Demonstrate sensitivity in handling
- confidential information.
- Formulate and clearly communicate ideas to others.
- Fluency in English and the primary language of the country or region supported.
Work Conditions/Physical Effort
- Work requires ability to lift 30 to 50 pounds on a regular basis. Work may require moderate physical exertion and/or physical strain.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work under stress during peak workload periods.
- Work environment involves only infrequent exposure to disagreeable elements.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Good time keeping skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Confident and Diplomatic.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken .
- Adaptability and flexibility. Certain jobs may require longer working hours, during busy periods at short notice.
- Work with the highest standards and practices of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Determination- you may need to get a job done with little time.
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to build good relationships- you will be the main point of contact for many clients.
- Ability to delegate when necessary.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
Note Females most preferred
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539795 to apply for this job .