JAGSUL is wholly indigeous engineering construction firm. JAGSUL has been able to bring together a group of experienced, resourceful and highly seasoned Nigerian engineers, architects, and quantity surveyors, who have contributed in no small measure in adding value to the engineering profession in Nigeria. The firm is involved in various fields of engineering including Building, Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Minimum qualifications-BSc/HND.
- Minimum working experience- 3 years
- Knowledge of accounting package and Auditing is essential
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539745 to apply for this job .