Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- To manage and coordinate material, human, mechanical and financial resources and see to the completion of assigned projects, in the most cost effective manner while also satisfying all quality expectations within the approved time frame.
- Receive project schedule from contractors, ensure compliance with agreed milestones and give prompt feedback on work status
- Manage workshop to ensure efficient operations of the maintenance team.
- Good leadership and people management skills,
- Sound Communication skill.
- Knowledge of MS Project, Gant Chart and Auto-CAD
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English
- First Degree in Mechanical/Technical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a recognized manufacturing company.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539731 to apply for this job .