Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Plan, source, select and procure services and contracts in line with Organisation goals and objectives.
- Process ERP transactions and monitor contract execution; termination, renewal or amendment of terms.
- Implement procurement strategy, policy and control in line with company goals and objectives.
- Carryout regular market surveys and report on the status of procurement and ongoing project contracts activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and analytic skills.
- Good consulting & customer service skills
- IT and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Team orientated and results focused
- First degree in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering
- 5 O’ Level credits
- CIPS and COREN will be an added advantage
- 2 year cognate experience
- Project/Contract Management
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539729 to apply for this job .