Michael Stevens Consulting - Our Client a major player in the Oil and Gas sector, requires suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the capacity below:
- Develop New HSE Plans/procedures as required to meet company needs.
- Review all existing HSE plans/procedures and update as required to meet industry standards.
- Develop inspection plans and schedules for all company-owned assets. These shall include all equipment located within company premises and at the various construction sites.
- Ensure proper record keeping of inspection reports and maintain a live database.
- Ensure that company assets, equipment and facilities are well maintained to meet industry standards.
- Ensure valid certifications are available to support all company assets, equipment and facilities
- Conduct periodic and scheduled checks on company assets, equipment, facilities and personnel at all company construction sites, including marine vessels and marine bases.
- Identify HSE training needs and deploy training to company personnel as approved by company management.
- Interface with our clients’ HSE teams (major oil companies, NNPC, Federal and States Ministries of Environment, Department of Petroleum Resources, Environmental Protection Agencies, etc.)and provide guidance/positive advice to company management as required for the improvement of company corporate existence.
- Provide regular, periodic and monthly reports to Company Management covering all Company activities.
- Maintain relevant Permits and ensure company compliance with Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) requirements and industrial standards.
- Develop and maintain robust HSE statistics for the company. Publish the HSE statistics every quarter for management review and approval.
- Environmental and Waste management on behalf of company.
- Manage HSE staff and ensure harmonious working relationship within the HSE team.
- Ensure adequate HSE coverage for all company activities, at the head office location and at the various construction sites.
- Provide HSE support to meet client’s pre-mobilization requirements for construction activities.
- Have at least 10 years experience working in the Marine, Offshore / Oil field Industry.
- Bachelor of Science or its equivalent qualifications in Engineering or any related Science disciplines.
- Good general knowledge of construction, offshore, oil and gas field operations.
- Good planning and organizational skills, can work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong technical background and skill for details
- People skills, demonstrate ability to work with diverse workforce effectively and coach and mentor.
- Ability to communicate effectively
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539718 to apply for this job .