Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary Management and Financial Consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
- Responds to inquiries in person or on the telephone.
- Receives visitors and schedules appointments
- Monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the CEO
- Draft letters and correspondences as required
- Manage the CEO's itinerary and schedule appointments
- Maintain an up–to-date database of the CEO’s phone contacts
Qualifications and Experience
- 0-2 years experience as a Receptionist/Client service Officer/Front Desk personnel
- Must be resident within Ajah, Lekki environs
- BSc/HND in Social Sciences or any relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to multitask
- Secretarial and Organizational skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539716 to apply for this job .