Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Personally, review and approve all Form M, Q for importation and filings with register.
- Report financial results to the board of directors in a timely manner.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt/credit and equity financing
- Working capital management.
- Invest funds
- Invest pension funds
- Third Parties:
- Participate in conference calls with the investment community
- Maintain banking relationships
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investor Desired
- The ideal candidate for Role should have a B.Sc/BA degree in Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience.
- Preferred candidate: Should have worked in the Manufacturing or Trading Sectors. MSc/MBA is a plus
- Must be resident in Lagos
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539711 to apply for this job .