Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider.
The company was founded in 2002 when it bided and obtained a Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) License from Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to provide multi-service broadband connectivity services to businesses and residential subscribers.
SWIFT Networks operates a dynamic environment seeking talented, motivated, customer-focused individuals. We are committed to recruiting and promoting the most qualified and exceptional people from varied backgrounds.
We believe in diversity and strive to attract and retain outstanding employees who have high expectations of each other.
If this sounds like the kind of atmosphere that will bring out the best in you, we encourage you to explore career opportunities at SWIFT Networks.
Join the winning team.
- The Mobile Application Developer works to develop innovative mobile solutions using appropriate technologies.
- This developer will participate in enterprise development projects.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions.
- Work with users/stakeholders to determine functional requirements and specifications.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy custom solutions
- Utilize industry standards to develop mobile solutions to support business operations and provide value to customer base.
- The applicant MUST have a minimum of Bachelor's Degree (Second Class, Upper Division) in any related discipline with at least 3 years’ post qualification experience.
- 3+ years developing mobile applications (Android or iOS).
- 3+ years using Xamarin / Xamarin Forms / Ionic frameworks.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing patterns.
- Ability to define technical design for mobile application eco system (enterprise integration working with REST services, Vendor Mobile APIS, Push notifications, etc.).
- Worked on Social API integration, Core location APIs, Payment gateway integration, Google Maps, Web Views, and Push Notification Service.
- In App Purchase, Push Notification, Core Data, Storyboard, Auto-Layout, Adaptive Layout.
- Design Patterns such as Dependency Injection (DI) and Model-View-* (MVC/MVP/MVVM)
- 3+ years’ experience developing systems using .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Deep understanding of web services and integration with third-party systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Ability to code from technical specifications.
- 3+ years developing mobile applications using AngularJS and Ionic.
- Strong knowledge of Objective C, Swift, Xcode, Cocoa
- Testing using NUnit, XUnit or any equivalent.
- Experience with using tools such as nuget, npm, gulp, and grunt.
- Experience with using git, or other solutions for Source control
- Experience with using features of Amazon AWS and or Microsoft Azure
- Expertise within the .NET Framework is important as well as full exposure to the software development life cycle.
- Thorough understanding of multi-tiered applications.
- Socket Programming, Network Programming, Chat Servers, XMPP and SIP Library Exposures in a production environment is an added advantage.
- Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539706 to apply for this job .