PLEASE NOTE ONLY APPLICATIONS MADE THROUGH THE PINNACLE MOBILE WEBSITE WILL BE TREATED. Kindly apply on our website.
CONTENT WRITER & EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
We are looking for a male or female Content Writer and Executive Assistant (Combined), you will be expected to work help create/develop and manage mobile content for the different businesses in the group. Aside from writing and curating content, you will also be expected to double as an executive assistant when the occasion calls for it.
Job Summary Content Writer
- As a content writer, you will develop and create content for print, digital media, or product descriptions. Well-researched and accurate content will be produced on tight deadlines.
- A Content Writer will communicate with leadership, clients, and potential partners (Artist, content owners etc.).
- Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
Content Writer Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy both for print and the web
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Interviewing sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism,
- English, or related field preferred
- 2 years minimum working experience
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Ability to navigate the internet, use social media tools like Facebook, Instagram etc
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
Adhoc Role Executive Assistant
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539700 to apply for this job .