Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- The Project Advisor is an expert in Project Controls, Planning and Scheduling and Project Services and provides their expertise to projects as needed, supports the Project Controls Supervisor in updating tools and processes; assists with training and mentoring of less experienced group members.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead / Coordinate effort for providing Project Controls and Planning Expertise to projects:
- As needed through project Gates and Check Points:
- Through the preparation of Schedules to compare with Operated by Others (OBO) Operator-prepared submittals
- Ad hoc -Schedule and progress assessments (verification of project schedule basis)
- Participate in PEBRAs (Project Economic and Business Risk Assessment), Special Cost and Schedule Allowance (SCSA) other Schedule workshops
- Participate in IPRs and other Cold Eyes Review as needed.
- Support PTs and Area Supervisors with ongoing project controls, schedule analysis, progress measurement and reporting, forecasting, budgeting and Change Management.
- Assist Project Controls Supervisor with analysis and for Project Controls staffing requirements
- Mentor less experienced group members and ensure the technical quality of work
- Relief for Project Controls Supervisor due to project travel and personal time
- Assist Project Controls Supervisor with updates of Project Controls Manual, tools, and benchmarks
- Participate with Project Controls Supervisor in capturing schedule company's lessons learned and best practices
- May assist with Project Controls tools implementation, deliverables, ongoing follow-up and assurance in support of the Subject Matter Experts / follow-up process
- Promote and facilitate effective communication, teamwork, and alignment among Planning and Scheduling Development personnel and others
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency on projects being stewarded by the department
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Construction Management
- Experience Project Services, Project Controls and Planning
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Multiple international project assignments
- Willing to travel to required project sites (overseas or domestic) and work in a team environment
- Knowledgeable with project management best practices framework and key work processes
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong organizational, business, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong influencing, consulting, mentoring, analytical and computing skills
- Competent or Expert proficiency in several Project Management skills , project controls, execution planning, contracting strategy, contract administration, cost estimating, planning & scheduling)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539699 to apply for this job .