Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port-Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Scope of work
- Monitor the loading of produced crude oil and inert gas,
- Monitor produced crude oil distribution in tanks,
- Check sediments and deposits in tanks and measurement equipment
- Manage planning for tank heating and Crude Oil Washing,
- Manage ballast and stability operations, including trim, heel, mooring loads and hull stresses of the FPSO,
- Monitor and control cargo and ballast tank displays and metering unit when pumping is in progress
- Keep records of all export tanker operations and offloading data,
- Prepare and coordinates cargo tanks or ballast inspection/maintenance.
- Inspect site vessels
- Authorize critical actions to be carried out by the Operation or Production Supervisor with respect to FPSO
- stability, trim, heel or hull stress for the distribution of produced oil or ballasting operations
- Assists with volume calculations for the export batch,
- Act as interface with Quantity Surveyors,
- Pilot the export tanker to/from mooring point (loading buoy or tandem position)
- Master STCW 95 Class 1 Certificate (Deck) with tanker advance training.
- Bridge Resources Management Certificate or equivalent
- Provide evidence of work on an oil tanker VLCC, FSO or FPSO out of which 2 years as master or chief officer or harbour pilot,
- OPITO FRC Coxswain Certificate or equivalent
- BOSIET Certificate
- Fluent in English, both read and write.
- Field Engineer, Production Engineer, BSc, Drilling Operations, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539698 to apply for this job .