Presco is a fully-integrated agro-industrial establishment with oil palm plantations, palm oil mill, palm kernel crushing plant and vegetable oil refining and fractionation plant. It also has an olein and stearin packaging plant and a biogas plant to treat its palm oil mill effluent. It is the first of its kind in West Africa
- Coordinate and Track Shipments
- Manage Warehouse
- Analyze Supply Chain Systems
- Oversee Security
- Graduate of Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Accounting with minimum of B.Sc/HND.
- Minimum of three years relevant work experience
- Must be Knowledgeable and experienced in importation especially with the opening and managing of form Ms, exchange control documents and liaising with bank for payment method like bill of collection, letter of credit etc
- Able to liaise with clearing and forwarding agent in the management and follow-up of import and clearing document
- Knowledgeable in the application and management of relevant import permits and documentation like NAFDAC permit, end User Certificate, SON (SONCAP)
- Knowledgeable in Nigerian Custom Service policies and procedures.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539696 to apply for this job .