Presco is a fully-integrated agro-industrial establishment with oil palm plantations, palm oil mill, palm kernel crushing plant and vegetable oil refining and fractionation plant. It also has an olein and stearin packaging plant and a bio-gas plant to treat its palm oil mill effluent. It is the first of its kind in West Africa
- Ensure the distribution, maintenance, repair and utilization of all the vehicle fleet of the area.
- Ensure the proper utilization and efficient use of the funds being granted to the transport office.
- Responsible for allocation and proper rotation of appropriate work and assignments to the employees or junior officers.
- Carry out the tasks such as attending and heading meetings which are to decide the welfare of the transportation facilities of that particular area or district.
- Coordination of training courses and workshops which are held to raise the issues related to transportation etc.
- Evaluate employee performance and coordinating the individual yearly work plans for all the unit managers and other employees working in the transport department of that area.
- Minimum of OND in Logistics related course, Mechanical Engineering or any Technical course
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Fleet Management
- Must be computer literate with knowledge in the use of any ERP and GPS related vehicle management programs/applications.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539694 to apply for this job .