Presco is a fully-integrated agro-industrial establishment with oil palm plantations, palm oil mill, palm kernel crushing plant and vegetable oil refining and fractionation plant. It also has an olein and stearin packaging plant and a bio-gas plant to treat its palm oil mill effluent. It is the first of its kind in West Africa
- Handle special assignments, do in-depth analysis, follow up on various files and work closely in concert with all members of the Senior Management Team.
- Responsible for the implementation and achievement of his/her Business Area’s mission, goals and financial objectives.
- Develop long-term plans and budgets for the department and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance. Ensure systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the department.
- Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel. Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified personnel.
- Develop strategic direction and plans for the company with regard to all commercial functions including sales, marketing, business development and customer support/customer experience.
- Manage sales operations organization, field sales organization, and manufacturer’s agents, distributors and value-added-resellers to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Minimum of BSc/HND in any Social Science discipline or related field
- Minimum of 5 years work experience on a supervisory capacity in the Commercial Dept in an oil palm company
- Must be computer literate with knowledge in the use of ERP.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539693 to apply for this job .