A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The ideal candidate will actively instruct students, create lesson plans, assign and correct homework, manage students in the classroom, communicate with parents, and help students prepare for standardized testing.
- Planning, developing and executing lessons that reflect the curriculum and the state’s core educational standards
- Adapting mathematics curriculum to meet the needs of identified students or subgroups of students
- Evaluating student progress and the ability to meet courses standards in mathematical knowledge and skills
- Establishing and maintaining standards of student behavior
- Planning and developing lesson plans and teaching outlines
- Employing a variety of methodologies in teaching and instructing pupils, including demonstrations, discussions, and lectures
- Utilizing educational equipment, such as materials, books, and other learning aids
- Bestowing students with arithmetic and problem-solving skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539606 to apply for this job .