A Media outlet seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Develop new contents or sellable ideas for the station.
- Responsible for marketing and meeting marketing target.
- Client service management.
- Develop strategy for marketing new clients.
- Source for adverts from direct clients and government agencies within the state.
- To constantly generate ideas that we result to revenue generation for the station.
- Produce detailed proposals for events to attract sponsorship.
- Market/source for sponsorship for the events.
- Conduct monthly content brainstorming session with OAPs and Head of Programmes to improve the station’s contents.
- Prepare Weekly Marketing Plan in collaboration with the Head of Marketing at every last day of the week in anticipation for the new week.
- Liaise with the social media/brands unit to generate revenue through social media platform.
- Proven experience as Business Development Manager preferably in a Radio/TV Station.
- A knack for problem-solving
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as Business Development/Marketing Manager
- Must be between 25 and 45 years old.
- BSc/BA in Public Relations, Marketing, Hospitality Management or related field.
10% commission on bonus.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539586 to apply for this job .