A food processing company in Owerri seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The incumbent reports to the Group Head, Financial Services, and acts as the Front Line Manager overseeing the day-to-day activities of other subordinate accounts department staff.
- Prepare monthly and year-end manufacturing/profit and loss accounts.
- Supervise the compilation and analysis of financial information for entry into accounts, such as general ledger accounts and document financial business transactions.
- Support the establishment, maintenance and coordination of the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure controls.
- Carry out monthly physical stock count, Product Costing.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Supervise monthly bank reconciliation.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly payroll, remit staff PAYE and pension to statutory agency.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree or its equivalent qualified with a minimum of five years experience in a manufacturing organization.
- ICAN certification will be an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539529 to apply for this job .