Smile delivers affordable, high quality and easy to use broadband access and communication services to customers across Africa. Founded in 2007, Smile is at the forefront of harnessing technologies to create innovative solutions that enable the cost-effective deployment of advanced communication services to everyone in Africa. In 2012, Smile was proud to announce the introduction of the first 4G LTE broadband service in Africa. Smile’s superfast, high-quality and reliable access to the internet is changing the way African people are connecting to the world, at speeds never experienced before. With Smile’s 4G LTE broadband data capabilities, we can release our true potential and accelerate the productive capacity of our African economy.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- The candidate will be responsible for the implementation of group key performance indicator definitions; leading customer management analytics, design and implement reporting system, abnormality root cause analysis, market share analysis, campaign management analytics, business planning and forecast data, Geo-marketing analysis, pilot management and reporting as well as product performance post-analysis.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539439 to apply for this job .