Pinnah Foods Limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Reports to: General Manager
Summary of Position:
Overall responsibility for directing and managing the daily operations of the entire restaurant and ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team building & management, recruiting, training and retention of team members, internal controls, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
- Responsible for the induction, training, development, and coaching of all team members in accordance with the laid down standards and training schedule.
- Responsible for overall business performance of the restaurant through efficient operations, effective cost controls, scheduling labour, inventory and profit management.
- Ensures compliance to HACCP standards and Health and safety standards.
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash handling policy, internal control procedures, maintaining inventory, managing food and labour costs, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate actions.
- Managing and monitoring the restaurant budget and financial plans to ensure that set targets are met.
- Achieve company objectives in sales targets, food costs, service, quality, appearance of restaurant and sanitation and cleanliness through continuous training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
Any other duties as required or assigned.
Key Requirements/Educational Background
- Possess at the minimum OND Certificate.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and conflict resolution skills.
- At least 2 years supervisory experience in a restaurant or retail environment (preferably a global brand) including Profit & Loss responsibility.
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to work and keep calm under pressure.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Good business and commercial awareness for achieving successful performance.
- Strong and proven ability to motivate, manage, lead and be part of a team.
- Energy and stamina.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539169 to apply for this job .