A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Responsible to: Senior Manager Finance of Sunray Ventures and MD of Green Compass Recycling
Conduct the financial controlling and accounting for Sunray Venture’s recycling business – Green Compass Recycling.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition for Green Compass Recycling.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Manage month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings, together with the Group Finance function.
Experience & Skills:
- 2-3 years’ experience working as an accountant in Nigeria.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, in particular, MS Excel at an advanced standard.
- Experience with Quick Books accounting software is an advantage.
- Qualification as a Chartered Accountant is an advantage.
- Fluency in English is required.
- You are discrete and protect confidential information.
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills, allowing you to think through and solve financial and accounting problems.
- When experiencing a challenging task, you are able to motivate yourself and are willing to work flexible hours if necessary
- You are pleasant, tactful and approachable throughout the workday.
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills, which allow you to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- You have strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to interact effectively with people of diverse cultures.
- You are willing to learn and constantly strive to improve your performance.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/539053 to apply for this job .