Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- Supervise and coordinate all mud plant operations.
- Responsible for daily production, fluids testing, and quality control, sales, and coordination of dispatch for mud hauling.
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our clients’ expectations
- Increasing production, assets capacity, and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality, and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- 15 Years or More proven work experience as a Plant Manager.
- 10 years or more proven managerial experience.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources).
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes.
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers, contractors and others in the course of their duties;
- Reliable, with the ability to maintain high levels of service;
- Motivated by the ability to effectively work on own initiative;
- Physical fitness and mental agility to successful function for an extended period if required.
- Administrator, Commercial Manager, Drilling Fluids Engineer, MWD, BSc, Business Management, EPC, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, Oil & Gas, Operations
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538895 to apply for this job .