A company in the power and energy sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Objective & Summary
This document outlines the scope and responsibilities of the above-named position.
Reports to:HR Manager
Purpose: Reporting to the HR manager this role is responsible to focus on Employment Relations and General Office management.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement and review HR policies and procedures for continued organizational development. Effectively communicate HR policies, procedures, programs and laws company wide.
- Responsible for overseeing the full range of lifecycle tasks including but not limited to, hiring and retaining staff, regulatory compliance, orientation for new employees, performance reviews, and benefits administration.
- Prepare job descriptions and update company employee handbook.
- Work with managers to identify performance goals and objectives, standards of measurement and accountability.
- Develop and manage performance evaluation program and ensure staff progression and development.
- Builds capacity and coordinates training and development activities in support of company’s strategic plan including management and leadership development.
- Create, maintain MIS and other requisite reports.
- Investigates employee relations issues such as disciplinary and grievances.
- Manage office factilities administration. Serve as the go to person for office inquires and conflicts.
- Track office supply inventory and approve supply orders.
- Maintain office equipment and arrange for necessary repairs.
- Coordinate insurance claims
- Maintain staff residience and company vehicles and arrange for necessary repairs.
- Coordinate semi-skilled employees like drivers and logistics personal.
- Co-ordinate MD’s travel and accommodation requirements
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of
- Filter general information and queries to the MD by redirecting or taking appropriate action
- Intermediate level of MS Office skills like Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to train staff.
- High degree of tact, diplomacy and discretion is essential.
- Up to date knowledge of Labour Law legislation in Nigeria.
- Knowledge of HR and Admin requirements in ISO 9001:2008 standard.
- Skills in facilitation, collaborative team building, and conflict management.
- Good administrative skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills; the ability to multi-task and make decisions under pressure as well as prioritise issues and make policy and other recommendations.
- High standard of attention to detail and deadlines
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills
- The person will be required to work long hours when the MD is present and half day on Saturdays.
- Male candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Education and/or Professional Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years generalist HR and Admin experience
- Graduate or Professional Qualifications essential.
- HR Professional qualification desirable
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538819 to apply for this job .