Onward Paper Mill Limited - Incorporated in 1972, was the very first indigenous paper converter to manufacture and market top quality stationery in Nigeria. From pioneering paper conversion and manufacture of top quality paper products, OPM has become a Leading name in the Paper/print product manufacturing sector of the nation.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining a complete debt collection portfolio and scheduling requirements to achieve successful debt recovery.
- Locate and establish contact with debtors, communicate all necessary details, negotiate payment and discuss delinquent issues to collect outstanding debts.
- Use various negotiation & resolution techniques to achieve revenue targets.
- Evaluate the debtor’s financial circumstances and arrange an appropriate payment agreement
- Negotiate defaulted or delinquent debts whilst at the same time adhering to all collection industry regulations
- Use effective technical knowledge to master the debt collection system to appropriately and effectively work the outstanding debts
- Minimize losses while cost-effectively estimating the probability of successful debt recovery and implementing decisions on a course of action.
- Proffering solutions to maximize swift payment for the creditor by working effectively with the debtor and following up clients on previous payment arrangements
- Making outbound calls to debtors, reviewing the arrears of clients, maintaining accurate up-to-date debtor account information and when necessary liaising with solicitors.
- Report monthly progress against targets to the Company
- Perform other duties portfolios as assigned.
- LLB degree or B.Sc in Accounting
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Professional certification
- 3-5 years High Volume Corporate Collections experience.
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
- Awareness of the relevant legislation accepted industry standards and legal processes applicable to debt collection.
- Experience dealing with EFCC or SFU
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538818 to apply for this job .