Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands.
Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We connect people every day through innovative payment solutions.
Do you think you are smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
If you are, then you will fit right in.
- Product leadership for core consumer products (Debit, Credit, Prepaid) across markets in West & Central Africa:
- Work with Visa’s clients and Business Development teams in West & Central Africa to ensure the product requirements of clients and Visa cardholders are clearly understood and prioritized
- Drive product-related and strategic initiatives with Visa’s clients, in collaboration with Business Development, Marketing, and other functional teams
- Pro-actively identify opportunities for growth and/or portfolio maximization
- Provide input to new business opportunities and formal proposals (e.g. RFP’s)
Manage product platforms relevant to West African markets:
- Work with vendors and cross-functional teams to manage local benefit platforms in selected West African markets, including vendor management, communication, and client engagement
- In cases where new products or capabilities are deployed in selected West African markets, play an active role in understanding requirements and developing solutions as well as training internal and external stakeholders
Manage performance of Consumer products across West & Central Africa:
- Review performance, available reporting, and request additional management information as required for all products within the region
Manage expenses and budgets:
- Support Director of Consumer Products for West Africa to ensure that budgets are spent and tracked appropriately and according to plan
- Follow correct governance to maintain an exemplary control environment
- Tertiary qualification with a business, marketing, or other relevant degrees
- Post-graduate qualification will be advantageous, but not an absolute requirement
- 5 years experience in payments, banking or financial services
- Experience in product management, and/or marketing management
- Strong project management and execution skills
- Excellent communicator
- Understanding of analytics, segmentation and other product management principles
- Exposure to digital products and digital product management will be advantageous
- Strong conceptualization and problem-solving skills
- Good networker with experience at senior levels
- Candidate must be fluent in French and English
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538816 to apply for this job .