- Schneider Electric - As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transforms efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy while using less of the common planet.
- Lead the team of offer Marketing ( Partner Project, Partner Retail, and Energy LOB )
- Build ASMP for all the LOB
- Monitor ket enablers to business and advise Sales leaders to act on the opportunities.
- Liaise with LOB commercial Organisation to build a 3-year business plan for 2018 - 2020.
- Arrange adequate training for Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Should have hands on experience on entire SE offering. ( Partner Projects, partner Retail, Industry and Energy )
- Liaise with Zone Strategy Team and Pricing Management Teams
- Support country leader is creating Dashboard to monitor deployments of actions.
- Coordinates strategic product/solution plans for targeted products with engineering on a global basis.
- Analyses market trends and potential. Prepares sales forecasts for use in planning manufacturing operations and controlling inventories.
- Positions and differentiates a product in the marketplace through competitive analysis.
- Executes product line/solution plans through written marketing proposals and definition of valuable product features and benefits.
- Utilizes marketing communication resources to plan and execute advertising and public relations programs to ensure that business plan goals are met.
- Creates promotional literature, sales tools, product selection tools, technical product information bulletins, catalog sections and instruction bulletins.
- Plans and executes launch campaigns and market development activities, including pricing, promotion, and channel programs.
- Performs leadership and management functions necessary to direct the activities of the group including strategic planning, annual business planning, departmental budget preparation, salary administration and all related talent management activities.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538810 to apply for this job .