- The Call Center Manager’s role is required to contribute to the provision of quality services by ensuring that the call center delivers delivering excellent customer service to the company’s Exclusive Agents and assistance to the management and sales team.
- The incumbent’s ability is to be proactive and anticipate areas where assistance is needed key to the role function as well as the ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Working in a team environment, the individual will be expected to demonstrate commitment, loyalty and an ability to work both as an enthusiastic team leader and a member, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
- Accountable for ensuring that the company budget for the call center is properly utilized in terms of getting adequate staff, equipment, and training.
- Clear and concise dissemination of company information on prices and rebates and other sales related issue to the customer and company-wide.
- Accountable for providing accurate data on sales to aid top management decision;
- Supervise and support the call center on a day-to-day basis:
- Politely receive customer order for products and equipment
- Accurately capture the order on Navision
- Refer order for equipment to the correct personnel.
- Ensure that customer details are fully updated on Navision.
- Supervise telesales performance daily.
- Supports all other departments within the organization by ensuring a clear flow of information on Sales performance and other relevant information are available as at when needed.
Performance Management (Key Performance Indicators)
- Call Center Operations
- Quality Assurance management for customer interactions
- Customer Master Data
The ideal candidate should have;
- Outgoing and convincing personalities with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuades key stakeholders into the right course of action.
- Any first degree, preferably in Humanities with at least 6years of relevant experience.
- Customer service professional with experience in sales and marketing/financial organization.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suites; Knowledge or willingness to learn Navision, V-tiger.
- Fluent speaker with good report writing and analytical skills.
- Team building and mentoring skills; good planner and organizer of tasks/operations.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538793 to apply for this job .