At Mondelz International, our Strategy Globe captures who we are, what we stand for and what we want to achieve.
This visual model of our strategy articulates our passion for growth for our people, our business and our impact on the world around us.
We empower the well-being of our colleagues, communities, farmers, and consumers while making smart and sustainable use of natural resources to reduce our environmental footprint.
By bringing together diverse voices and ideas, we strengthen our business, engage our employees, and help make communities more vibrant places to live.
At Cadbury, your future looks delicious.
Want to know how or why? Here's a career that will take you on an exciting ride.
Working with mouth-watering brands to create more moments of joy by building the best snacking company in the world.
Indulging a passion for global thinking and bold decision-making and satisfying a craving for responsibility.
Now, why won't you want to join this ride?
Click apply now.
MEA Mondelz Research Development & Quality (RD&Q I) is currently seeking the best candidate to fill a Specialist Regulatory Compliance position at our Technical Center location in Lagos, Nigeria. This position requires a candidate to be an integral part of the MEA SARA team, ensuring our products maintain full compliance with local regulations while remaining competitive within the marketplace.
Regulatory Affairs has a key role to play in ensuring that Mondelz products are labeled accurately and that statements made on the label are not misleading and help consumers make informed food choices. The candidate will be responsible for both nutrition and regulatory technical leadership through support of assigned brands and products. This position provides the opportunity to interact with cross-functional members of the business and will support the commercialization process and nutrition strategy teams across our MEA Regional & Global teams.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure regulatory compliance of products, labels, advertising and promotions as well as adherence to company policies and guidelines
- Provide nutrition and regulatory guidance on project teams to enable accurate decision-making
- Develop nutrition and regulatory technical information for ingredients and products
- Review/approve label graphics for regulatory compliance and technical accuracy
- Review advertising and promotional materials for technical accuracy and compliance
- Manage elevated consumer inquiries and support corporate requests
- Stay abreast of nutrition and regulatory developments and identify opportunities and implications to the business
- Collaborate with and support business partners to ensure that product labeling and advertising are competitive and contribute to optimal marketing of products
Internal and external contacts:
- The position provides guidance and support to & requires coordination and communication across key stakeholders including but not limited to:
- Regional & Global RDQ
- Regional Business Commercial Teams Marketing, ISC, relevant business stakeholders.
- Regional & Global SARA
- describe the scope and size of the key areas for which the position has responsibility. Key accountability for assigned programs is to ensure regulatory compliance of products, labels, advertising and promotions as well as adherence to Mondelez policies and guidelines for assigned brands/areas.
- Education Level: Bachelors Degree
- Major: Nutrition, Food Science, Chemistry, or Related Sciences
- Experience: Functional/Technical Expertise
- YEARS EXPERIENCE: Years of experience in Regulatory Minimum 2
- Codex, and other regulatory experience Minimum 1
- These are key observable/measurable skills, knowledge and behaviors required that contribute to successful performance in the position. (e.g., drive for results, customer focus, etc.).
- Technical learning & application
- Acting like and owner for assigned brand responsibilities
- Project Management
- Ability to interact and communicate to senior members of the organization.
- Personal learning
- Able to play a key role cross-functional teams for projects
- Presentation, communications, influencing and motivational skills
- Able to work across categories, cultures
- Project management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Informing skills to enable program advancement
- Builds constructive/effective peer relationships
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538791 to apply for this job .