A restaurant requires the services of a qualified and experience candidate for this position.
- Must be able to welcome guests into the restaurant and possibly answer the phone to take reservations
- Must be professional and approachable.
- Must be hospitable to guest throughout their stay.
- Must be able to predict the wants and needs of customers. Must be able to learn and describe menu and drinks proficiently.
- Should be able to prepare standard mixed drinks and occasionally drinks to suit the customers taste, Must be very organized in terms of taking orders, and keeping all tables going through their meals at just the right pace and clearing in a timely fashion
- Must be able to carry out service duties (taking orders, serving, suggestive selling, ect), side duties (folding napkins, refilling condiments, setting/cleaning tables, chairs, ect).
- Must be able to play different roles, will be asked at times to make drinks (the role of the bartender) as team player all must be ready to fill the shoes of others.
- Effective communicator, high energy, flexible, good handler of stress, cooperative, courteous, empathic, neat
- Must be able to work long hours,nights, and weekends
- Must have experience in waiting in restaurants
- Preferably one that sells continental food
- 2+ years waiting at restaurant
- OND minimum
- High standards of person hygiene and personal appearances
- Ability to be on feet for for serval hours at a time
- Able to work weekends and nights
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Organised and capable of multitasking with attention to detail
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538758 to apply for this job .