About The Role
We're looking for Sales Lead Generation experts to join our growing startup.
Your role will be to help generate product interest in order to develop a sales pipeline. You’ll really focus on generating interest for our off-grid power and electricity products. You'll become the bridge between our marketing and sales activity, ensuring we maximize our return from our campaign activities.
What the role involves:
- Preparing and funneling lead databases, as well as adding customer information, which is sourced from telephone contact and meetings
- Establish a first-point of contact relationship with potential clients.
- Conducting lead generation activities including cold calling and follow up meetings with potential leads to secure pre-contract communications.
- Nurturing leads from initial enquiry through to booking closing appointments for sales staff.
- Following up of leads after a marketing campaign.
- Researching and analyzing market opportunities.
- The roles are based in Port Harcourt, Aba, Benin, or Enugu with 25% travel to other cities in the specific state.
Who You’ll Be
- You may have previously worked as a junior sales executive, sales
- prospector, or sales support staff.
- As this is a junior role, skill sets are not fixed and we would love to talk to you even if you don't fit all our desires below:
- Experience in B2B sales, preferably in the manufacturing or agricultural space
- Computer literate, with proficiently in Microsoft Office
- Good verbal communication and telephone manner
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Clear communicator with good telephone manner
- An ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Determined, motivated and ambitious
- The ability to work under pressure and to agreed deadlines.
- Access to Internet, a computer, and transport
- Able to build strong relationships and rapport with customers and colleagues
Who We Are
We’re a Nigerian company working on fixing our electricity problem. Our solutions are currently only available in Southern Nigeria now to commercial and industrial clients.
We’re dedicated, nimble and lean.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538737 to apply for this job .