A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Responsible To: Maintenance Engineer
The Maintenance Shift Supervisor provides technical support to the Maintenance Engineer with regards to the industrial equipment and electrical system of the Plant. He will analyze and solve recurrent maintenance and operation equipment problems and give field support to the maintenance team to optimize the equipment availability and performance.
- Responsible for the maintenance of production line and machineries.
- Carries out regular plant inspection and ensures optimal running of the production line during his shift.
- Prepare production shift report at the end of his shift.
- Taking full responsibility of the production plant in the absence of senior plant management personnel.
- Provide technical field support to the maintenance and utility teams concerning best practices in maintenance.
- Working actively towards the achievement of the Departmental goals.
- Working in accordance with the company’s principles
- Performing any other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of HND/Full tech City and guilds certificate in Electrical Engineering field.
- Computer Knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, word, PowerPoint & Visio).
- Minimum 4 years experience in a manufacturing company.
- Ability to design basic electrical blue-print, Interpret electrical blue-prints, troubleshoot faults in electrical and electro-pneumatic panels.
- Stint experience with mechanical drives, pumps and other mechanical equipment.
- Good understanding but stint experience with programmable logic controllers, industrial automation and process control systems.
- Good understanding and knowledge of safety procedures and its link with the machine operations.
- Good report writing knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good team player.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538736 to apply for this job .