- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Manage a geographic territory to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Ensure that monthly territory sales quotas, individual sales targets, new account targets and key product targets are achieved.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting existing customers to review product needs and determining other opportunities.
- Ensure appointments, visits existing and new customers are achieved.
- Ensures credit policy is adhered to and credit limits not exceeded.
- Ensure adequate availability of stock available for maximum display of products to prevent competitors from taking over the Company's percentage share of shelf space.
- Ensure adequate availability of stock and product mix with distributors.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Providing product quotes as required.
- Continuously updating customers on product changes and modifications.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the company.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyzes the territory’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Provide on-the-job support, guidance, and training to merchandisers employed by the Company
- Provide on the job support, guidance and training to in-store staff employed by the customer
- Assist customers with delivery difficulties
- Monitor Competitors’ activities and prepare reports on matters such as trends, customer reaction and complaints, competitor activity, trade and consumer complaints. Provides weekly and monthly report to the RSM
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the manager
- Experience: At least 2 years work experience.
- HND/ B.Sc.
- Candidates should have worked in Lagos Environ and know the market terrain.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538717 to apply for this job .