- The Credit Manager is directly in charge of all processes related to the Company’s Credit Management.
- Organize and document Credit Committee (CC) meetings to enable credit approvals
- Ensure communication and implementation of CC decision
- Draft Credit Sales Policy for review/approval of (CC), propose potential improvements
- Assess Customer credit through access to all relevant database available, and document and archive assessment
- Monitor and approve customer limits and collections in line with credit policy
- Weekly reporting of Credit Sales: outstanding balance, new credit, credit that matured, payments, aging report
- Raise warning when limits achieved and initiate action as per policy
- Monthly reporting to Head of Sales and Head of Finance
- Propose, validate and monitor payment instruments/guarantees
- Maintain the ERP with the credit limits of the credit customers
- Liaise with Debt recovery agents in conjunction with Legal officers
- Initiate the process of Bank Guarantee recall with Legal officers
- 5 years of professional experience in a bank or in a financial department of an international company
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer Skills especially Excel, Word, Powerpoint and email applications
- Knowledgeable of SAP or use of similar ERP
- Excellent management skills and ability to organize and plan effectively.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538715 to apply for this job .