At GE, we keep our legacy in motion by living our core beliefs.
We act. We learn. We get better.
We are never satisfied with being satisfied and we constantly insist on being more tomorrow than we are today.
Some companies are retreating– we are moving our culture and our opportunities forward to embrace the digital industrial future.
Our businesses work together to deliver brilliant solutions to our customers, but it helps to organize our teams across individual business units.
At GE, we realize it is not about your career, it is not about your job title, it is about who you are, it is about your purpose.
It is about the impact you are going to make in the world.
Join us and see how GE employees are changing the world every day.
- Design and expert operational delivery for a broad range of Compensation & Benefit activities and services, including occasional Mobility support in the East & West Africa region.
- Working from Lagos, the position requires thorough understanding, application and mastery of comp & ben approaches and methodologies, and application in a concrete organizational context.
- Provides design, delivery and expert advice in both compensation and benefits, as well as any corresponding compliance requirements, systems, and tools
- Partners with HR and management on compensation matters
- Has a role as a project leader of medium sized projects or is a major contributor to bigger projects
- Supports all C&B annual processes, which includes but is not limited to the annual salary and bonus processes
- Responsible for compensation structures, benefit arrangements and market analyses ensuring that all programs are competitive
- Design and execution of local policies and procedures related to compensation and benefits
- Engaging in the activities of the wider GE C&B community and industry by providing insights and inputs as appropriate
- Bachelor of Commerce degree from an accredited university
- 4-5 years of experience in Compensation and Benefits, preferably in a multinational company
- Significant experience working in a regional role in Africa, managing compensation and benefits across multiple countries
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures and an understanding of payroll concepts
- Strong analytical skills and Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with external market benchmarking studies and survey processes
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to deal with uncertainty and change
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538711 to apply for this job .