- The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for implementing Content (blog), Email, SEO, and social media strategies.
- The Digital Marketing Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibilities
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for blog content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.
- SEO Optimized Creative content development for various landing pages.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting.
- Manage email marketing campaigns, track opens, click rates, actions taken etc. and adjust content to improve these metrics.
- Manage PPC and remarketing campaigns from time to time.
- Creative design content development and management for social media e.g. Pictures, videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Engage customers and prospects via the various social media channels by posting creative content and responding to comments that come up.
- Implement link building campaigns (guest posting, news conference etc.) in coordination with SEO goals.
- Manage the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of social media strategy.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Graphic design and video editing skills.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience working with WordPress and building/administering content in WordPress environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538707 to apply for this job .