Samikeem Nigeria Limited has been the World Leader in Separation Technology for nearly 3 decades. We have been designing and building systems and equipment for the recycling and waste industries since 1980.
The Assistant product manager, working in harmony with the production manager OF is responsible for scheduling, organizing and coordinating manufactured products which include.
- He oversees production of goods and ensures efficiency in all aspects of the production process.
- He involves in certifying that the correct amount is produced at the suitable quality and cost.
- He offers administrative assistance to production staffs and supervises as well as ensure quality control and prompt production of products .
- He is expected to be in charge of acquiring and supervising the utilization of equipments.
- He assists in examining standards of products by making use of quality control procedures.
- He supports the production manager in a 24-hours production circumstances.
- He maintains prospects set by the production manager.
- He must possess creative organizational and planning skills.
- A degree in business management, material science or other affiliated business fields.
- Sufficient knowledge in utilizing computer applications such as MS Office, Spreadsheet or other production related software.
- Ability to sustain faithful confidentiality in carrying out the tasks of a product manager.
- He must be Conversant with fundamental bookkeeping methods.
- Giving thoughtfulness to detail and high level of precision.
- Ability to work efficiently under stress involving tight deadlines.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/538695 to apply for this job .